
We took this picture just a couple days before 38 weeks. Stew surprised me with a really nice dinner out. He took me to Seasons in the Park!!! It was so nice and relaxing!
I'm now 38 weeks + 2 days. Still praying that I will go into labour before the induction! It was supposed to be today, but now it's been bumped, so maybe tomorrow. I'm so thankful for one more day, and one more chance at going into labour beforehand.
I'm now 38 weeks + 2 days. Still praying that I will go into labour before the induction! It was supposed to be today, but now it's been bumped, so maybe tomorrow. I'm so thankful for one more day, and one more chance at going into labour beforehand.
what a beautiful picture! You are gorgeous with that lovely pregnant belly! We are praying for labour to start today or tonight or tomorrow morning- without an induction. God knows best and will guide your precious baby out in the perfect time.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie