You may have noticed that my sporadic blogging has recently become even more sporadic. That's because as of two weeks ago (or is it three?), I've been working full-time. Nothing new and exciting, just have more hours at the same ol', same ol'. But it means that my sporadic blogging (due to not having internet at home), has only decreased further thanks to spending my days at an office, rather than occasionally hanging out online at Starbucks or my in-laws. And it seems to me that the inspiration for a blog post always comes at the most inconvenient time. Like today, when I was filing papers at work and thought about this post. And, having prego-brain, by the time I am in front of a computer, I almost always forget what I wanted to blog about. Or at least that "just-so" wording that came to me earlier. Gone. Long gone.
But not this time. Well, to be honest, I sat at the computer, completely blanked out about my blog post, and then... I remembered!! So here I go. My some-what inspired post that I thought about during my work-day. (Don't get your hopes up. Prego-brain, remember?!)
Oh man. I got up from the computer to get a snack (I'm always eating these days!) and by the time I sat down again, I really had no idea what I was going to blog. I am sitting here with no clue. Haha. I guess that's life. Welcome to my pregnant brain! :)
Oh yes, the pregnant brain. Next, it will be the post-partum brain. And then eventually it will be the peri-menopausal brain, as it is for me now! And let me tell you, sometimes this brain seems to fail me completely. Just ask my kids. Oh dear, our hormones really do affect our brains, all through our lives. It seems there is no reprieve. Oh well, we might just as well laugh about it.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie
Well this has worked for me... I hang out with people I know are good at cooking and somehow get them to invite me and my husband over for dinner, that way I dont have to cook and the food is always pretty yummy :)
ReplyDelete