Apparently DQ has gotten a little generous with their "large" dipped cones. Or maybe it was just the two 14-year old guys working there, egging each other on.
haha well as a post-DQ slave, I mean worker, I'd say that "Large" dipped cone is one bump too big...but it looks SO good, so who's complaining!? :) ...unless of course it melted too fast and landed on your/Stew's lap...that wouldn't be so great.
My question would be . . . which DQ did you go to?!?! Not that I'm thinking of going for a dipped cone any time soon but just in case I start craving . . .
haha well as a post-DQ slave, I mean worker, I'd say that "Large" dipped cone is one bump too big...but it looks SO good, so who's complaining!? :) ...unless of course it melted too fast and landed on your/Stew's lap...that wouldn't be so great.
ReplyDeleteMy question would be . . . which DQ did you go to?!?! Not that I'm thinking of going for a dipped cone any time soon but just in case I start craving . . .
ReplyDeleteOkay - give us the news - where is that DQ anyway? Looks sooooo nummy! where is your cone Charisa?
ReplyDeleteit was the DQ right near our house. If you don't know which one I mean, give me a call or email. :)
ReplyDelete