Monday, May 18, 2009

baby's first photo

I had my ultrasound last week, and discovered that we are only having ONE baby (which I'm sure will be plenty to start with!), and my dates were basically correct. I guess I really am just "large and in charge". I am now 12.5 weeks, and happy to be almost through the first trimester!

Here is our baby's picture. I think he/she is very cute - already!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little picture! Was Stew with you for the ultrasound? Thanks for all the posts. I look for new posts almost everyday, so had a lot of fun reading all your new ones this a.m.

    Love, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's totally got Stewart's nose! sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! First picture of my niece or nephew! (But, just for the record I think it's my niece. Eva needs a girl to have tea parties with!)

    ReplyDelete