Okay, so I already knew (because you told me already), but I wanted to be the first to comment. YAY! We are so happy and celebrate this awesome news with you. Congratulations!
I knew you were hiding something!! When you hugged me the day Steve and Me moved, and the night of your pampered chef party you definitely didn't hug me normally and I picked up on it right away! ...I just didn't know why... But now I do! It was very fun for all of us to find out together!! I'm very excited for you and Stew and this new adventure! Love you!! Erica
And that's the cutest little pregnant belly I ever did see!!
Love, Auntie Laurie P.S I forgot to tell you when I saw you that I will probably have to make a trip to Surrey fairly soon after that precious little bundle is born! xoxo
You look very cute Charisa! Congratulations to you two! Hope you are feeling well. The tiredness will probably pass pretty soon! Let us know whether it is one or two, or . . . :)
YAAAAAAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I already knew (because you told me already), but I wanted to be the first to comment. YAY! We are so happy and celebrate this awesome news with you. Congratulations!
large and in charge
ReplyDeleteI knew you were hiding something!! When you hugged me the day Steve and Me moved, and the night of your pampered chef party you definitely didn't hug me normally and I picked up on it right away! ...I just didn't know why... But now I do! It was very fun for all of us to find out together!! I'm very excited for you and Stew and this new adventure!
ReplyDeleteLove you!! Erica
And that's the cutest little pregnant belly I ever did see!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie
P.S I forgot to tell you when I saw you that I will probably have to make a trip to Surrey fairly soon after that precious little bundle is born! xoxo
woot woot
ReplyDeletebless you mz charisa
Whoooo-hooooooooo!!! Congrats to you both! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a cute little bump you got going there!
You look very cute Charisa! Congratulations to you two! Hope you are feeling well. The tiredness will probably pass pretty soon! Let us know whether it is one or two, or . . . :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Love, Auntie Coke
waste not, want not! congrats!! :) super exciting!
ReplyDelete