((and other unexpected disclosures))
Is that MY GIRL up on that rock wall?? Way, way up? Wow! I'm so proud of you - the person who thought she was afraid of heights! So cool . . .
You are soooo brave! And obviously your husband is very proud!Love, Auntie Laurie
Oooooo. Can I come sometime? I've only ever done rock walls and really really want to try the real thing!
i have to say that rock climbing is definitely, definitely awesome.! i've only tried it once, but i hope there'll be more times i get to do it!p.s. yay, for being back on blogger!
Is that MY GIRL up on that rock wall?? Way, way up? Wow! I'm so proud of you - the person who thought she was afraid of heights! So cool . . .
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo brave! And obviously your husband is very proud!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie
Oooooo. Can I come sometime? I've only ever done rock walls and really really want to try the real thing!
ReplyDeletei have to say that rock climbing is definitely, definitely awesome.! i've only tried it once, but i hope there'll be more times i get to do it!
ReplyDeletep.s. yay, for being back on blogger!