For me this has been a week of cooking. In addition to the usual evening meals, twice I had friends over for lunch and made soup. (I love making soup!) I was thinking after making shepherd's pie that I should write out the recipe and begin recipe-blogging again. But of course I often forget to take pictures of my food creations, which makes recipe-blogging much less interesting! But I personally enjoy reading other people's recipes and benefitting from their creativity in the kitchen.
Maybe if I keep my camera in the kitchen I'll remember to take pics more often...
(expect some recipes to appear on this blog in the near future!)
Maybe I should make Shepherd's Pie in the next few days, take a picture and blog about it since technically it's my recipe that you used . . . Never mind. Go ahead and take the credit for yummy recipes!!
ReplyDeleteBTW Your Sweet Potato Curry soup was amazing!!