After more than a year of having no 9-5 job, I started back at work last week. I returned to the company I used to work for, tentatively just until the fall. It feels good to be back to work, to have a purpose to get up and get going in the morning (especially after having four months of being unemployed!). What I've found myself wondering is how I am going to get everything done, now that I am working and don't have all day to myself anymore. I used to wonder what to do all day, before making supper. Now I'm wondering how to get supper made on days I work!
Okay, so supper isn't so much the issue (thank you, slow cooker!), it's more cleaning the house, laundry, cooking, church involvement, and spending time with family and friends. I'm sure it will be okay; it's just a matter of adjusting. And considering the
past year of my life, I'd like to think I'm getting better at adjusting!
So, thank YOU, Heavenly Father, for providing me with a job! I trust that YOU are in control, and everything is in YOUR hands. You are so good to me. Amen.
[I have some blogging to catch up on --lots of pics coming soon!]
Yay for a job!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie