Twenty-Five Facts About Me:
1) I enjoy sushi
2) I was homeschooled for all of high school
3) I almost always have my toe-nails painted red/burgandy
4) I love making milkshakes with my amazing new blender
5) When I was in high school I used to collect ladybug trinkets
6) Now I really don't like trinkets and knick-knacks at all
7) I love cookies!
8) I don't really like seafood
9) I usually wear black socks
10) My current "usual" drink at Starbucks is a coffee misto with two pumps of toffee-nut syrup
11) I've lived for six months in the UK
12) I've lived for six months in the Middle East
13) I know how to properly wrap a Muslim head scarf (hijab)
14) I can effectively eat with chopsticks
15) I have two college degrees
16) I can speak a little Arabic
17) I love snow
18) I much prefer winter over summer
19) I enjoy travelling
20) I like spicy food
21) I have never broken a bone
22) My wisdom teeth have not yet grown in... I'm hoping it stays that way
23) I love that we have a fireplace in our home
24) I enjoy photography
25) When my current camera dies, I want to buy a Canon digital SLR
REESE!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't mean to be critical, but you kinda contradict yourself with #1 and #8. Do you prefer the sushi without seafood (ie. california roll), or is it the cooked variety you speak of in #8?
Remps
REMPS! Haha, actually I do like seafood in sushi. But only in sushi! I'm such a contradiction. :)
ReplyDeleteCharisa