Thursday, June 20, 2013

where has the time gone?

I cannot believe how fast time is flying.  Our dear Jackson is nearly 5 months old and now teething.  Since I last posted, we moved into our new home and planted our garden.  I've continued the process of certifying as a doula, which as involved observing prenatal classes and working harder at getting in a few more births.  Life is full, and despite rarely having a moment to sit and relax, we love it.

I hope to eventually post some of the photos of our garden, and eventually take some photos of our house to post.  For now this must suffice.  We are still alive.  Life is busy and full and generally wonderful, and as I type I have one child waiting not-so-patiently for me to talk with him about the inappropriateness of hitting his sister on the head with a sippy cup, one child trying to fix another's duplo creation unsuccessfully (making the first child more upset), and one napping due to wake at any moment.  Ahh...this is the life.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment