I had another ultrasound on Friday, checking out our little baby and looking for signs of complications from the crazy antibody that I have. The perinatologist reported that everything looks good. Baby is healthy and there are no signs of trouble yet. He booked me for one (hopefully) final ultrasound, right before Christmas, but said that it's unlikely that anything will develop since we've made it safely this far. I am 32.5 weeks. Praise the Lord!
We'd appreciate your continued prayers -- for no complications from the antibody, and that I would be able to deliver a healthy baby without ever having cholestasis. So far I don't have it, but it often shows about around this time in a pregnancy for women who have a history of it. I am really hoping for a natural, healthy labour and delivery. It's my dream to have this baby without being induced -- something I haven't yet experienced. If I develop cholestasis, it is very likely I would be induced again.
A big thank you again to everyone who has prayed and is still praying for us and our baby. We so appreciate your prayers.
Praise God!
ReplyDelete