Tuesday, July 3, 2012

it's link time!

I've been saving up a bunch of links that I want to share with you... I hope you find these useful/encouraging/challenging as I did.  Happy reading!


Living Intentionally


Six Reasons I Love Living in a Small House by Jill Winger

Why Do I Have THIS Stuff?  Building a Sharing Community by Lindsay Edmonds



Adoption & Abortion Issues


How Some Kids with a Van are Changing the Pro-Life Movement by Kristen Walker


50 Ways to Help Unborn Babies and Their Mothers by Randy Alcorn

Don't You Already Have Kids?  Adding to Your Existing Family Through Adoption by Randy Stinson

Dating/Marriage/Motherhood
 
Guidlines for Sexual Purity by Randy Alcorn

A Challenge to Women by John Piper


The Mommy Wars by Carolyn McCulley

Kids Don't Retrofit by Candice Watters


Your Children Want YOU by April Perry


Don't Carpe Diem by Glennon Melton


Women with More Kids Live Longer by Kathleen Gilbert


Why I Never Should Have Had Eight Children by Leila Miller

Inspiring Lives

The Story of Ian & Larissa by John Piper

Pray for Ian (Ian & Larissa's blog)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful links Charisa. Thank you for sharing. Ian and Larissa's story is amazing. I so admire their faith. Everything in this life really is so momentary.

    Also love the link on adoption. When I think of the children without mothers or fathers, I feel sick in my stomach. I picture my little boys. I cannot imagine them never having someone to belong to-for them to be held and loved.

    ReplyDelete