Wednesday, June 6, 2012

welcome to my kitchen, little lady


This beauty entered my house this evening in the hands of loving friends.  How blessed am I to be the friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend who is giving away a Kitchenaid?!  She's been used once.  The cake didn't turn out, and the mixer was to blame.

You've found yourself a good home, little lady.

Work starts tomorrow.  Bright and early!  (Might not sleep much tonight... way too excited!)


Thank you Jesus for providing me with this...something I really wanted but really didn't need.  You are so good to me.  Let even this Kitchenaid be used as a ministry tool in my kitchen.  Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Charisa I am sooo happy for you. I have wanted one of these for years but can't justify the cost of one. SO excited for you, just knowing how much fun and use you will get out of it! Happy to see that you were really blessed by someone else in this:) Happy baking/cooking/having fun! Love, Auntie Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it so will be used as a ministry tool in your home. I think it is a love gift from God. He just wants to remind you how intimately He knows you and wants to bless you.

    Thanks for the short but sweet visit yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome! If you want to use any of my attachments...they are yours to borrow anytime!

    ReplyDelete