One of my goals this year is to read twelve books. I'm doing good so far! It's mid-March and I've read five books already. I think I'm going to make it! You may notice that my 2012 Reading List (below) totals 13 books. I kind of figured I should include the book that my brother just wrote (The Hero). How could I not? At the rate I'm going, I'll have to come up with several more... Suggestions?
Completed:
January
Moonlight on the Amazon by Don Best
February
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
The Birth House by Ami McKay
March
Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin
The Duggars: Twenty and Counting by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar
Want to Read:
A Love that Multiplies by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar
Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by Peggy Vincent
Adopted for Life: The Priority of Adoption for Christian Families and Churches by Russell MooreA Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family by Mary Ostyn
Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches by Rachel Jankovic
Monique and the Mango Rains: Two Years with a Midwife in Mali by Kris Holloway
Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
The Hero by Steve Kroeker
No comments:
Post a Comment