Monday, June 20, 2011

when Daddy dresses Micah...



It seems fashion is not my husband's strength.

On a cool, cloudy day he has Micah wearing short overalls with white socks pulled up and crocs.  Oh boy.

Despite bedrest, I'm thinking picking out Micah's clothes is something I can still do, and really should.  I think he looks like a hobo today.  Stew voted for pirate.  Either way, I think I will take some time to sit on his floor today and put together a few outfits for my boy.  So he is fit to be seen in public, you know?!

6 comments:

  1. He looks like a little Dutch boy!! Really doesn't matter what he's wearing he's just still so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks just fine and he is very cute whatever he wears. Just wait till he starts picking out his own clothes - then you might really get some interesting combinations. At least he has shoes on and clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I was laughing so hard about that and then Paul came and looked and said, "What? What's wrong with that? I don't get it?" Hahaha...like minds, he and Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...jason dressed gabe recently and put a tshirt and shorts with socks pulled up to the knees and sneakers. lol. looked a little like micah's fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Grandpa ArnoldJune 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM

    Wait 'till he's a teenager and see how he dresses then.
    I think his dad's taste in clothes is superb.

    Great Grandpa Arnold

    ReplyDelete