Just to keep things exciting around here, I decided to head to the hospital for the night last night.
Yeah right.
I did end up spending the night in hospital, but clearly not just for kicks. The care-at-home nurse gave me a very clear list of reasons to call the hospital, so last night things changed enough that I felt I should call. Of course they wanted me to come in and get checked out. Since it was already about 10:30pm when we arrived, and they decided to run more bloodwork, they had me spend the night. Thankfully this morning the test results all were good and after another non-stress test they were able to send me home.
My parents were over last night for the evening when I called the hospital, so thankfully my Mom was able to stay at our house with Micah for the night while Stew took me in. Then this morning when I was discharged we met both my parents back at our house for a wonderful brunch that my Mom cooked up for us. What a treat.
It's lame having to be in and out of the hospital, but I am feeling very grateful that I can be home even just for a day at a time. And I am so thankful for the gracious provision of God in caring for me, and for our baby. And for our family who has stepped up so much to help us with childcare, meals, cleaning... everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment