It's hard picking mangoes when you're little like me. Most of the time my Daddy helps me. But right now there is a mango in our yard that I can almost reach... and I've been trying hard to follow Daddy's instructions and pick it myself.
First step is to just try picking it with your hands.
Easier said than done when you're only knee-high to a grasshopper!
The next best option: hitting it with a stick. This is how my Daddy gets the really high ones off the trees.
Sometimes it helps to let out a battle cry at just the right moment. Ahem. It looks like I may have missed "just the right moment" and let out a battle cry anyways. Oh well. Can you blame me?
Sometimes you just have to be persistent. Don't let the mango win. Don't let the mango win!
Phew. Picking mangoes is hard work!
Looks like this one might have to wait for another day.
Until next time...
xo Micah







Micah you are very good at tutorials. I think you should be a teacher when you grow up. Or maybe a farmer cause you seem to be good at harvesting too. I love you and can't wait to see you! Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteHe is going to miss being able to pick a mango right off the trees when he comes back to Canada. :) He is adorable Charisa
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeletePick it quick before you come home Micah! Eat a whole bunch for me.
ReplyDelete