Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my dearest blog,

I have neglected you this week, and I am sorry.  You are my little space to write and post fabulous photos of my family... but not so much recently.  You see, Blog, I haven't taken many photos lately, and it is hard to post photos that don't exist.  There was the one day when I got out the camera to photograph my son playing outside with the hose and his pants were falling off because they were so wet and heavy... but sadly, I didn't get there before the moment was gone.  And so I couldn't post the photo that I did not take.

Sigh.  And then there are the funny stories and commentary on life, that would just be very boring this week.  Unless you want to hear about the can of Campbells cream of mushroom soup that we had for lunch yesterday - it was very exciting to me, but probably not to you.  But seriously, Campbells soup!  Mmmm...

And all that laundry I did yesterday?  I'm sure you don't really care to know that I did 4 or 5 loads, getting ready for our holiday, which starts NOW!

And so my dear Blog, get ready to be neglected some more.  And then prepare yourself for lots and lots of photos.

With love,
C

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holidays. Hope it is exactly what you guys need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma & Grandpa ArnoldApril 7, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    God Bless you.
    I'm sure your Blog will survive the neglect.
    Be assured we look forward to the return with all the photos.

    ReplyDelete