Friday, February 11, 2011

we're home

We did it.  Three days of students in grade 5-9, and we made it home.  We're all tired, but praising the Lord for our health!  After my blog post late on Tuesday night, and an email I sent out requesting prayer for Stew, he was feeling much better by morning!  And Micah and I?  We never got the bug.  Phew.  Thank you, Jesus!

And we had a great time with the students.  Stewart was really able to connect with them, and we're praying that the Lord spoke to their hearts and will continue to work, through the words Stewart shared with them.

Of course, Micah didn't sleep well, the two nights we were gone.  (Not surprising, unfortunately!) Between that, arriving home from the retreat, being awoken from my much-needed nap by a crying little boy of mine, and just general pregnancy-tiredness, I'm wiped!  So photos will have to wait for another day.  I only took about 5 photos while we were away, but I will post one or two tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment