Sunday, February 6, 2011

we're busy growing

My garden is doing well!  I think all five of my tomato plants are now producing.  
And they are huge!


And of course, I'm busy growing a baby, too!  I'm 11 weeks and definitely have a belly.  I popped out early with Micah too, and more so this time, with our second.

And those are my tomato plants that I'm standing in front of.  They are almost as tall as me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm planning on catching up on all your posts when I come home from Africa -- I don't have time!!!! But, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!! Hurray!!!! Congratulations neighbour.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have some commenting to catch up on! :)

    PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! HOw fabulous! that's great!! And you look wonderful!! :) How long at you guys in Africa for? Will the baby be born there or in BC? Crazy exciting.

    Tomato plants - seems so foreign...its so grossly winter here!

    The house - SO NICE! enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tomatoes look fine! (fine as in real fine) I'll have to try the Ricotta recipe, I did try the breakfast sausage and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete