![]() |
| opening presents! (his balloon said "I am 1" from our friend Shari) |
![]() |
| he was a little distracted by all the people! |
![]() |
| trains! from Uncle Steve and Auntie Melissa |
![]() |
| bubbles! from our friends Steve and Becky |
![]() |
| he liked his cake! |
![]() |
| most of all, he liked that his Grandma K was at his party via Skype! |
![]() |
| ...and the hats. He really liked the hats! |
![]() |
| some of the guys had a cake-eating competition of their own! |
![]() |
| yum! banana cake with chocolate chips and chocolate icing! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, Micah! |
![]() |
| It looked like he ate a lot, until I picked up all the crumbs on his tray, in his seat, and on the floor...! |
There will be more birthday pictures still to come, since his actual birthday is on Tuesday, and he has two birthday packages in the mail with presents from his Grandma's and Grandpa's.













Beautiful Pictures Charisa. It actually brings tears to my eyes. The year has gone fast. We wish that we could of been there but I heard that you had a wonderful group of people with you. The cake, the zoo, and the pictures...everything looked wonderful. Blessings friend, Susan
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Micah!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Micah!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great cake, Charisa!
Won't he just love the wooden train set? I can picture him spending a lot of time working at fitting pieces together... and taking them apart.
Blessings to you all!
Love, Auntie Tonia and Uncle Craig
Happy Birthday Micah!!! xo
ReplyDeleteLooks like Micah had a fun birthday party! Happy birthday little one. :) The pictures are great and the cake looked awesome. Thank you for sharing that precious day with all of us :)
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there. Love you lots Micah. Grandma R.
ReplyDelete