It's late and I want to go to bed, but NaBloPoMo is calling me. (Must post every day in November; it's National Blog Posting Month!)
I recently found and starting using a recipe website called the Joy of Baking. This site is stacked!
The recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Bread is amazing! And I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to bake Apple Scone Cake. It looks and sounds delicious! And the Boston Cream Pie? Don't even get me started. I might have to make it for my own birthday...
ohhhhh yum yum yummy, i need to bake more !!!!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to practice up so there will be lots of good stuff in the latter half of January when you have important company visiting.
ReplyDeleteI use the banana bread recipe from there it is FANTASTIC!:)
ReplyDeleteYummy.
ReplyDeleteAnd really? It's National Blog Posting Month?? I missed the memo. I will have to do all the rest of the days of November. That will be difficult.
I love Chocolate Zucchini bread. Has always been one of my faves (though not Andy's, so I end up eating too much)!
ReplyDelete