I love the pictures of Micah in the sand! He looks like he did a face plant. YET he continues to smile. I love it! When we went to Oregon we sat Caleb in the sand as well...HE LOVED IT! He was so focused touching the sand that nothing else could distract him. But once he did a face plant...game over. He was so upset. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the one of Micah on Stewart's shoulders in the sunset. I hope that your time was relaxing. Susan
Such great pictures Charisa! I love that picture of Micah in the "gutter" of the sand. And this one of him sleeping under the umbrella - all of them are wonderful. So glad you had a good time! Love, Auntie Coke
You look like you are relaxing and having lots of fun I hope you continue to enjoy your holiday. Brenda
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Micah in the sand! He looks like he did a face plant. YET he continues to smile. I love it! When we went to Oregon we sat Caleb in the sand as well...HE LOVED IT! He was so focused touching the sand that nothing else could distract him. But once he did a face plant...game over. He was so upset. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the one of Micah on Stewart's shoulders in the sunset. I hope that your time was relaxing.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Such great pictures Charisa! I love that picture of Micah in the "gutter" of the sand. And this one of him sleeping under the umbrella - all of them are wonderful. So glad you had a good time! Love, Auntie Coke
ReplyDeleteLooks like Micah enjoys the taste of sand!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie