Our internet at home is not working anymore, and I don't have much incentive to get it fixed, since we're moving in a month. So my blogging is sporadic, and will probably stay that way for a while. I have a little stash of post ideas and pictures, so one of these days I'll get over to my in-laws and get caught up on some blogging. Until then, this silly quote will have to suffice. :)
I recently came across this quote on my bag of coffee beans, and just had to share.
"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee."
-Flash Rosenberg
Hey Charisa,
ReplyDeleteWell how to start off? I love your blog! I know you have NO idea who I am...but I was a good friend of Stewart's in high school. Back in high school they called me A :)
Well I just wanted to say thanks for your blog! Before i found it hard to read (because baby wasn't in the oven yet!) but now that we're expecting I look at your blog TONS! When I first decided to do cloth diapers I was like 'who do i know that does cloth?' and I was like ! OH! Stew's wife! :) So i came here to check out what you wrote about the cloth diapers etc and also the book you loved about green baby!
So im off to a good start - thanks to your blog! Im looking forward to trying the CB recipe you posted...next time im in town I need to get flax seed :)
Thanks for bloggin!
Adrienne