Saturday, July 31, 2010

he's pulling himself up!

There is a lot of this going on around here lately:


Which leads to a lot of this:


He is so proud of himself when he pulls himself to standing. Why bother with crawling, if you can walk?! Or at least try.


Anytime there is something he can grab onto, he tries to pull himself up. He usually succeeds, but sometimes...


He ends up with his face burrowed into my legs. Which is cute, nonetheless.

It is so exciting to see him growing and developing so quickly, but at the same time, I am a little nervous that he will begin walking (or maybe crawling) full-force right as I am trying to pack up our house in a month, and he'll be pulling stuff out of boxes as fast as I can pack them!! In which case, I will be recruiting all of you (all of you!) to come help me pack my house.

But hey, that would be kind of fun.

Packing party at my house in a month!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe Micah is ssooo adorable!! And BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even believe he is old enough to be pulling himself up! Sooo incredibly cute!!!
    Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So big! He is getting so big! (And what a cutie! No wonder is Grandma is so enamoured with him!)

    ReplyDelete