Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Thankful Three

ONE
My Mom, who gave up two hours of sleep in the middle of the night, last night to help me try to calm Micah and get him back to sleep.

TWO
My Mom, who took Micah with her on her morning walk, so I could get in some extra sleep.

THREE
My Mom, who made me coffee and breakfast when I got up for the day.


[[Thanks so much for all your help, Mom. I don't know what I would have done last night without you! I think I would have just laid down beside Micah, so we could both cry together.]]

2 comments:

  1. Moms are the very best. Thinking of you in the next couple weeks. And praying. Always praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that (our) thankful four:

    I'm thankful for my mother in law who is an unbelievable servant to her daughters!

    ReplyDelete