


Well, we're almost there. Stew's been gone for three full weeks now, and we have less than a week to go. Our time without Stew has gone better than I expected - or at least better than it could have. We've been staying with my Mom, which has been wonderful. She has helped with Micah so much!! I've been able to get out lots, spend time with family, visit friends, go for walks, and do some sewing. But we are so eager to have Stew home again!!
Micah has lots of new tricks that he can't wait to show his Daddy. Like rolling over, eating solids, picking things up... and more.
We miss you, Stew!
Oh my goodness - what cute pictures of the two of you! He is such a sweet looking boy:) Love, Auntie Coke
ReplyDeletewow. i stop checking your blog everyday and i get behind by three posts!!!
ReplyDeletei feel like we're so far these days and i find myself missing you guys!! i can't wait until life's back to normal!
So very expressive! What a sweet little boy!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie
never mind how cute that little boy is, my wife is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are just beautiful Charisa. I can hear him talking while I look at them. CR
ReplyDelete