Tuesday, May 25, 2010

0.5

Sunday was Micah's half-birthday.

And yes, we made a cake to celebrate.


And no, it had nothing to do with the fact that my Mom and I both just really like cake.

And no, don't worry, I did not give my son any of the cake.

But yes, he did stick his foot in it.

3 comments:

  1. And how delicious was the cake that you and your mom were forced to eat - in order for it not to go to waste?:) Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a look of absolute delight on Micah's face eh? I bet he was pretty disappointed when he found out sticking his foot in it was as close as he was gonna get :) Or maybe sticking his foot in it was his last ditch effort at getting his share... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, eating the cake was a tough job but hey, someone had to do it. I mean after all you can't let a .5 year old eat cake!!!

    ReplyDelete