Monday, February 22, 2010

sitting in the sink??

Yesterday while I was getting ready for church, I had Micah lying on the bathroom counter. This is slightly sketchy, since he is starting to wiggle more, and will roll over any day now... however, I was standing right there, so all seemed fine. And it was... sort of!

He was wiggling his little legs, and all of a sudden, I looked down, and he was in the sink!! I'm still not quite sure how he did it, but he seemed quite pleased with himself!


(I was really thankful that he didn't turn the tap on when he was wiggling his arms! What a mess that would have been!)

I guess now I know, the bathroom counter is no longer safe!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! That is hilarious - I am sure this is the first of many funny places he will get himself into! I hope you post more of them. Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so adorable!! I love the "whoa, what just happened to me" look on his face. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete