As the title states, there's really not a lot going on around here right now. Or at least nothing involving photos, or really worth blogging. Micah has had a little cold for a week now, so we've been trying to stick around home, and avoid the great outdoors as much as possible. I also have the cold now, so have been happy to oblige. And I've spent the last three days breastfeeding Micah whenever he's not sleeping (or at least it feels that way), since he's been working on his six-week growth spurt. Speaking of six weeks -- yesterday was his six-week birthday! Yay Micah!
On top of all that, I've been busy packing and getting ready for our trip to the Midwest. We leave here on Sunday and will be gone for two weeks. By the time we get home, Micah will have spent almost 1/4 of his life there! Isn't that crazy? Our trip is long enough that I feel I need to take pretty much everything we've ever needed for Micah. It sure makes packing for Stew and I look simple - just bring toiletries and a few clothes. Whereas with Micah, I'm bringing his whole existence!
I'm not sure if I'll post again before we go, or if we'll have internet access while we're gone, so it may be a while before I resurface.
Trusting you've all had a lovely Christmas,
-C
Yea, pretty crazy travelling with a baby! Good thing you're breastfeeding so don't have to pack bottles, etc. as well!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and have a wonderful, blessed trip. Love, Auntie Laurie