I don’t recommend getting H1N1. But I do recommend taking the antivirals for it, if you can/need to. I got over the worst of it quite quickly, thanks in large part to starting on the antivirals within hours of developing symptoms.
Now that I’m almost done with the whole H1N1 thing, back to my dealing with cholestasis. For whatever reason, early this week, my itching came back. With a vengeance. So yesterday the OB gave me a new prescription and told me to double the dose of my current drug as well. Although a little hesitant at first, the sleep I had last night was well worth the number of pills I took. I didn’t itch at all, and I slept so well! (Praise Jesus!)
This morning I had to go to the lab for more bloodwork. It was the first time I’ve been in public since I got sick a week ago. Even though I am feeling so good, I am still technically under quarantine for another day or two, so I wore a mask. Ever want to get in to see the dr. more quickly? Wish you had more personal space in public places? Try wearing a mask. But don’t expect to breathe easily at the same time.

So now I’m back home until I can go out mask-free. It’s time to get working on the stack of DVD’s Stew brought home from the library for me to watch. Hmmm. Now, which one should I watch first...?
Glad you are feeling better! The mask photo is great. And happy you are able to see the positives of wearing it!
ReplyDeleteIt's great that anti-viral works so well. Wonderful that you are feeling so much better and that you are sleeping better. Will keep praying for Stew, that he doesn't get sick. Get lots of rest, Stew. Take vitamin C, drink lots of water, and wash your hands 1 million times a day!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie
Hey Lady, I'm sorry you've been sick so much during your pregnancy. But praise God that things are working out. I hope you enjoy the DVDs and that your husband continues to treat you this amazingly. :) If you're ever bored you could write me a note. After we all left mom and dads, I was missing you, and Stew. I hope to see you both again...and by then there will be three of you, so I guess I'm hoping to see the three of you. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you lots, Jess
Hey pretty lady I definitely have something special on my blog for you (look for the "Honest Award" post)
ReplyDeletep.s. I've been praying for you and your hubbie and baby...I've also been missing you.