After today’s sermon from Proverbs on the sluggard, I decided it was time to quite procrastinating.
I finally got around to turning this pile of fabric:
I finally got around to turning this pile of fabric:

into these reversible baby blankets:

And since Stew and I have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out his/her gender, I made one pink and one blue. Although my personal inkling is that I won’t be needing the blue blanket, I thought I should make both. Especially since there is no scientific basis for me thinking that the baby is a girl. It’s just a hunch. :)
What gender do you think our baby is?? Please leave a comment!
What gender do you think our baby is?? Please leave a comment!
I'm pretty sure Eva will have a best friend girl cousin that she'll be so close to since they're born in the same year. (Plus I've said from the beginning that I think it's a girl) AND I can give you all the pink stuff laying around my house!
ReplyDeleteP.S.(HAHAHA the word verification was "divas!"
I'm not even going to guess because I'm never right on these things but I do know that he/she will be very cute and VERY loved! :o) I might possibly be a girl though um or a boy . . .
ReplyDeleteActually, Mom, I think we can be fairly certain about YOUR gender. Seeing as you are my MOTHER, and thus GAVE BIRTH TO ME. It was more the gender of my baby that I was curious about -- not my readers. :)
ReplyDeleteAgh! Okay so what I meant to say in a funny kind of way is that "IT might possibly be a girl . . . um or a boy" Picky, picky!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea, but I do know it will be a beautiful, precious, perfect baby! And, I know we will love this baby very much. I also know this baby's mommy and daddy will fall in love with the baby and will be absolutely wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Auntie Laurie
I think it's a girl too, but that could possibly only be because I am dying to have my OWN girl one day. I am obsessed with little girls. There is just something about them. However, if you have a boy then maybe he would be the perfect match for the girl I'm going to have some day...
ReplyDelete