Thanks to my friend Erin, I just came across the Organic Girl blog.
Whether or not you are interested in everything organic, you will love this blog. I can say that with certainty because it is FULL of giveaways! I just spent way too long on her blog, entering almost every giveaway (she currently has about 20 giveaways that you can enter!).
The stuff that she reviews and gives away are a wide variety of products for babies, kids, and moms. There are lots of organic products (and otherwise) from lots of local shops from all across Canada that feature their goods. Even if you don’t win anything, you just might find a good local baby shop in your area.
Click here to visit Organic Girl, now!
Thank you very much for the post. We have some more great giveaways booked for the next month including three more different Baby carriers and lots of great cloth diapers so thanks for your support. Good Luck on the giveaways :)
ReplyDelete